Saturday 24 December 2016

Photo Comparison: using photography to document facets of our lives

I was impressed with the arrival of our first zucchini in our new veggie beds (constructed by yours truly, but planted and carefully tended by my dear wife). They seemed to have grown in no time at all - so fast in fact that I decided to check and see if I could find a start date among my many iPhone snaps to confirm my suspicions. Thank goodness for metadata.

I found these two snaps, taken only 18 days apart.  Loads of sun and plenty of watering produced an almost tropical outburst of growth in just over two weeks.


 Very impressive - I particularly like the way that photography (in this case, with a mobile phone) can be used as a tool for recording, mapping out and documenting features in our everyday lives in a way that's almost seamless with our daily activities...

No comments:

Post a Comment